Hematologist Retest Appointment On Tuesday

Tomorrow morning, Lucas has a hematologist appointment to retest his hemoglobin, white blood cells, absolute neutrophil, and many other items. We’re both excited and nervous. Eager to have more good news. If the test results are showing an improvement, then we can move forward to have the next dilation on October 8. If his WBC and/or absolute neutrophil are lower, then there is a possibility the dilation will need to be postponed. Both of those cells fight off infection and heal the body. Dr. Egan (surgeon) will review the test results to determine if
Lucas is strong enough for the dilation. Praying for good results!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s