Researching Options

On last Thursday, Dr. McOmber (GI Director at PCH) informed us that he does not have a contact in AZ who can perform the type of diagnostic testing that Bryan found through research. Plus, he is unavailable for the next 2 weeks. So he will not have time to call any out of state doctors until the end of March. Basically we’re in a hold pattern for the big surgery. That did not make us happy. So we are calling all of the top GI hospitals to try to obtain the answers on our own. Today, we made some progress with the Children Hospital of Colorado and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Soon we’ll make a post with more details to see if anyone may be able to offer some assistance or have a connection.

4 thoughts on “Researching Options

  1. Try Stanford — they do really great things with new procedures.

    ~Jen Vazquez jcjenvazquez@gmail.comGodiva LabradorsLife’s Abundance Representative408-889-3303

    Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 02:08:23 +0000 To:

  2. Do please share details when you can, as I can check with some friends for advice as long as I can give them an idea of what you are looking for.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s